Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Summer Plans

Well, I'm now in the middle of making another decision. What should I do this summer to prepare me for med school? I still have quite a few things on my list of stuff that I need to do. No rest for the weary. I need to do several physician shadowing days, I need to volunteer or work part time in some place where I can get patient contact hours, and I need to do a summer research program. I think I might try to get one or two physician shadowing days in this summer, but I am mostly going to focus on getting patient care experience. I can worry about research next year, when I am more familiar with the staff and programs at the University. I'm hoping I can actually get paid patient care experience. Like an actual job. Rather than just volunteer. But either way I will be happy to get back to helping actual patients. I haven't done that since High School. Busy summer here we come! (of course I'll still make time for vacations and stuff though).

No comments:

Post a Comment